10 months of Mikołaj - children's photography
I wrote to you recently that photography has joined my passions. So every month I do Mikołaj our small home photo session to print a beautiful album after a year and a souvenir of how our miracle developed month after month, and I polish my workshop on the subject of children's photography.
A few days ago I began to prepare to write a post for you and how step by step Santa's room was created. It turned out that it was the perfect opportunity to do Santa's sessions on the occasion of 10 months. This time Wojtek was the special guest. I have several frames for you.
The photos aren't perfect, it was late in the day and I had to balance between exposure time and ISO as I don't photograph children with a flash. Although the photos show a bit of "groats", there is something much more valuable ...
See our posts about how to decorate a children's room:
1. An idea for a children's room design, or how and where to start> click
2. Zigzag, asterisk and an owl - yellow and gray room for a child> click
3. Yellow and gray room for a child, step by step, that is a list of all products with links to DIY stores and projects> click
4. How to sew curtains? DIY or do it yourself> click
5. Garland with stars for a child's room - DIY> click
6. How to organize the first sleeping place for a child? > click
7. How to organize a breastfeeding corner? > click
8. How to organize a changing corner? > click
9. Swaddle blanket, sleeping bag, swaddle blanket, or maybe a duvet and pillow? > click