Garland with stars for a child's room - DIY or do it yourself
A dozen zlotys for small purchases and two episodes of the series. That's all you need to make a beautiful decoration for a children's room.
What you must have
- star-shaped template
- 3 felt sheets
- mouline threads
And to work!
1. I found a drawing of a star on the Internet, printed it and cut out a template
2. I drew the template many times on felt sheets
3. I cut out the stars
4. I sewed two stars together, sewing them around with mouline, and put the filling inside (I used an insert from an old pillow)
5. I connected the stitched stars with a cross stitch.
6. I hung up - and the beautiful decoration is ready! And most importantly, I put a lot of my heart into it, and such accessories are the most enjoyable!
See our other posts on how to decorate a children's room:
1. An idea for a children's room design, or how and where to start> click
2. Zigzag, asterisk and an owl - yellow and gray room for a child> click
3. Yellow-gray room for the child step by step, i.e.
list of all products with links to DIY stores and projects> click
4. How to sew curtains? DIY or do it yourself> click
5. Garland with stars for a child's room - DIY> click
6. How to organize the first sleeping place for a child? > click
7. How to organize a breastfeeding corner? > click
8. How to organize a changing corner? > click
9. Swaddle blanket, sleeping bag, swaddle blanket, or maybe a duvet and pillow? > click
10. How to choose a feeding chair? > click
11. Bin for used nappies - test and review> click
12. What is worth having in the room of a one-year-old baby? Changes are coming! > click