How I was still not enough ...
Although I saw increasing numbers, I was still not enough ...
Mustache. Of course, I'm here for myself, but above all for you. Why? Because you give me all this energy, thanks to you instead of going to 23 at night I sit down to the computer. Your every comment (everyone!), Every email (every one!) Is my great driving force! But I need to know that you are what I do well and what I should improve. For this purpose I did a short survey.
Almost 100 people took part in the survey! Do you know that election polls are conducted on a group of about 1000 people, and the final results differ from the actual election results by only a few percentage points? This is the power of statistics. I don't have to tell you how surprised I was, because I didn't have 100 comments in any post, and suddenly I received almost 100 polls! So… you really are!
So now a bit about you, in statistical terms, of course:
- What specific topic do you like most?
In parenting you are most interested in topics related to layette, reviews and ... broadly understood everyday life and motherhood.
In lifestyle you like to read about health, healthy lifestyle, beauty, natural cosmetics.
In the subject of interiors, you like to watch how we liveand also this what inspire use.
What surprised me the most was that while answering this question, you were also asking for posts on the subject wedding and wedding - it is probably related to my job. I publish such posts on mine company blog, but I will think about sharing my private experiences with you, because you probably do not know, but I have already married twice - fortunately, the same time each time!
You also like it a photograph and traveling. You are particularly interested in the topic traveling with a child.
Most often, however, there were slogans about ours everyday.
- WHAT'S MISSING ON THE BLOG FROM THE BLANKET?
You would like me to write more about health, beauty is interiors (both ours and inspirations), you are interested in feeding young children, as well as in general Culinary and sport.
Many of you have left me the information that you would like something that has never been on the blog before - children's stylizations, clothing store recommendations or information about our latest shopping.
And again you miss the most ... our everyday life. How we live, what successes and dilemmas we have, how we deal with problems, how we spend our free time and of course what is happening at Mikołaj.
And at the end I left myself a treat - a few people wrote that they would like to read about it, how to run a blog from the technical side and tips on how to succeed 😉 I haven't even dreamed of reading something like that! 🙂
- WHAT MOST LIKE ON THE BLOG FROM A BLANKET?
Let me quote the most important answers for me:
- "Family" blanket "atmosphere"
- "Naturalness of entries"
- "Easy language - after a whole day of caring for our baby, a simple message is needed"
- "Your sense of taste :)"
- "Photographs, naturalness resulting from posts"
- "Beautiful photos, short and concise entries"
- "Concrete examples, proven"
- "Your smiling photos :-)"
- "You surprised me with a post about lost children. Bravo for the courage of more such brave things. I also experienced something like that. "
- "Blog transparency"
- "Beautiful aesthetic photos, nice interiors."
- "Very nice author and photos"
- "Writing style, photos, number of messages needed"
- "Photos, positive energy emanating from this blog"
- "Author! :) "
- "The beauty it shows"
- "You and your family!"
- "Trivia to make life easier"
- "Child dot"
- “The fact that you tell everything your own way. Feel your style in the posts. "
- "You :)"
- "Honest advice and objective opinions"
- "Beautiful photos and a relaxed way of writing"
- "beautiful photos"
- "Good contact with the reader"
- WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ON THE BLOG FROM A BLANKET?
I was afraid of these answers the most, fortunately you usually wrote that there is no such thing 🙂 But of course it was not without remarks:
- "A bit sweet"
- “It's ok. Maybe it's a bit too sweet sometimes. More slack and distance to each other. "
- “More of the worst moments in life because each of us is a mother and not only is it so fun with our little ones. And it would be fun to argue :) "
- WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ IN NEXT ENTRIES?
- "What does the child do during the day"
- "How to deal with two young children"
- "About something very funny, Jajar"
- "About the struggle with a breast pump, the criteria for its selection and a cot in the parents' bedroom or in a separate room, night feeding"
- "Organization of a child's birthday party