How to choose a feeding chair?
PS This post was written in preparation for the birth of my first son, today I am a double mother and you will find my newest feeding corner here.
Hanging chairs are gaining more and more hearts, they can be hung from the ceiling or on special stands. Available in many versions, I like the rattan ones the most at auctions can be found at attractive prices. Such an armchair will definitely stay in the children's room much longer than during feeding. Once immersed in the cushions, it is very comfortable, unfortunately, climbing on it and going down with the child on your hands is very demanding. That's why he wasn't on my list of favorites.
See our other posts on how to decorate a children's room:
1. An idea for a children's room design, or how and where to start> click
2. Zigzag, asterisk and an owl - yellow and gray room for a child> click
3. Yellow-gray room for the child step by step, i.e.
list of all products with links to DIY stores and projects> click
4. How to sew curtains? DIY or do it yourself> click
5. Garland with stars for a child's room - DIY> click
6. How to organize the first sleeping place for a child? > click
7. How to organize a breastfeeding corner? > click
8. How to organize a changing corner? > click
9. Swaddle blanket, sleeping bag, swaddle blanket, or maybe a duvet and pillow? > click
10. How to choose a feeding chair? > click
11. Bin for used nappies - test and review> click
12. What is worth having in the room of a one-year-old baby? Changes are coming! > click
If you liked the post, I would be delighted if you like it: [fb_button]