Shortbread spelled cookies without sugar, milk and butter
Today I have a recipe for you, wonderful, shortbread spelled cookies without sugar, milk and butter, perfect for sensitive crunches and small allergy sufferers, although large crunches will also be satisfied. And most importantly, they are very easy to make, invite your baby to bake and you will give him the best fun for the whole evening!
4,5 cups of spelled flour 700
1,5 spoons of baking powder
6 egg yolks
3 tablespoons xylitol
100 ml coconut milk
3 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
1. Separate the yolks from the proteins - we won't need any proteins.
Which doesn't mean we can't play with proteins in the quarrel.
2. We add 3 / 4 tablespoons baking soda or 1,5 tablespoons baking powder.
3. Sifted baking soda / baking powder is sieved through a sieve.
We get so offended when Mom wants to help us too much 😉
4. We add 6 yolks.
5. We add 3 tablespoons xylitol.
6. We add coconut oil.
7. We add coconut milk.
8. Knead the dough by hand.
9. Divide the dough into two parts, form pancakes (to cool it faster) and put in the fridge for half an hour.
10. After cooling the dough, sprinkle the top with flour and roll the dough to a thickness of about 3-4 mm.
11. From the dough, cut out the favorite shapes with the molds and put on baking paper on a baking sheet.
12. Bake the cookies for 20 minutes at 185 ° C (top + bottom, no hot air). From this recipe, we get 4 such gills!
13. For fans of bigger sweets, cookies can be sprinkled with xylitol blended on the powder or a bit of sin and sprinkled with ... powdered sugar.
These shortbread cookies are ideal for storage in a box for several days. In the busy version, some can be frozen and taken out of the fridge the day before eating, or even in the early morning.
The perfect snack to kindergarten, for a walk or in combination with your favorite fruit for a lunch outside the home. Bon Appetit!