Shortbread spelled cookies without sugar, milk and butter
Today I have a recipe for you, wonderful, shortbread spelled cookies without sugar, milk and butter, perfect for sensitive crunches and small allergy sufferers, although large crunches will also be satisfied. And most importantly, they are very easy to make, invite your baby to bake and you will give him the best fun for the whole evening!
4,5 cups of spelled flour 700
1,5 spoons of baking powder
6 egg yolks
3 tablespoons xylitol
100 ml coconut milk
3 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
1. Separate the yolks from the proteins - we won't need any proteins.
Which doesn't mean we can't play with proteins in the quarrel.
2. We add 3 / 4 tablespoons baking soda or 1,5 tablespoons baking powder.
3. Sifted baking soda / baking powder is sieved through a sieve.
We get so offended when Mom wants to help us too much 😉
4. We add 6 yolks.
5. We add 3 tablespoons xylitol.
6. We add coconut oil.
7. We add coconut milk.
8. Knead the dough by hand.
9. Divide the dough into two parts, form pancakes (to cool it faster) and put in the fridge for half an hour.
10. After cooling the dough, sprinkle the top with flour and roll the dough to a thickness of about 3-4 mm.
11. From the dough, cut out the favorite shapes with the molds and put on baking paper on a baking sheet.
12. Bake the cookies for 20 minutes at 185 ° C (top + bottom, no hot air). From this recipe, we get 4 such gills!
13. For fans of bigger sweets, cookies can be sprinkled with xylitol blended on the powder or a bit of sin and sprinkled with ... powdered sugar.
These shortbread cookies are ideal for storage in a box for several days. In the busy version, some can be frozen and taken out of the fridge the day before eating, or even in the early morning.
The perfect snack to kindergarten, for a walk or in combination with your favorite fruit for a lunch outside the home. Bon Appetit!
I like the stage of offending the most, but of course the whole recipe is syper.
Dietitian On Suitcases
I have to admit that I have such a perversion that I always look at recipes through the eyes of a clinical dietitian 😉 I like that you used spelled because it is a wheat variety that has a higher nutritional value than common wheat. In addition, spelled does not require the use of pesticides.
Yes! We only have spelled flour, for everything, I have two varieties - 2000 and 700. The only one in our kitchen.
Thanks for the recipe, I modified it a bit and made such cookies. These croissants are apples cut into pieces 1 / 6 wrapped in dough. They came out delicious 🙂 https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/c95a6022e26e15d0ad8d8e74e5d6529030f74623c64470c67ff85890715b7570.jpg
These cookies are delicious! I like them very much and I often do.
Is the recipe coconut milk from a carton or canned coconut milk?
I give different ones, but I always choose the one with only coconut extract and water, avoiding those with guar gum and other "additives".