New Year's carrot muffins
New Year's Eve is a great opportunity to bake fantastic carrot muffins.
For 12 cupcakes you need:
- 1,5 cups of finely grated carrots (about 3 pieces)
- a glass of flour
- a glass of sugar (I gave less)
- a glass of oil (I gave less)
- 2 eggs
- a teaspoon of cinnamon
- a teaspoon of soda
- pinch of salt
I threw a glass of flour, sugar, oil into the dish and mixed it.
I added 2 eggs, a teaspoon of cinnamon, soda and a pinch of salt and mixed again.
At the end I added 1,5 cup of finely grated carrot and ordered mixing with a spoon 😉
I put it in molds and bake for 25 minutes at 180 'C.
- 550 g of semi-skimmed cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 10 tablespoons of powdered sugar and 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence - I replaced these two with 2 packages of vanilla sugar and it must be admitted that the cream was not sweet enough, next time I will try the original way.
I added 4 spoon of butter and 2 vanilla sugar packets, blue dye to the curd and mixed it.
With the help of a sleeve and put on cupcakes.
It is very important to wait for the muffins to cool down and apply the cream to the already cold ones.
I used this time to cover the New Year's table and make-up 😉
I took the recipe from Sugar Fairy.
And who wants?