Will you have a emperor? Just don't tell anyone about it!
Even if you have indications for a caesarean section, for example the buttock position at the first delivery, for a narrow pelvis or discopathy, you know that a threatened and burdened pregnancy will need to be resolved ahead of time so that the baby is more likely to be healthy, or it happened to you all at once, absolutely don't tell anyone that you'll probably have a Caesar!
If you know me a bit, you know that if there is a choice, I will always support the one that is closer to nature, more eco, without unnecessary modifications. Undoubtedly, I support the idea of natural births. Preferably at home, with your favorite music and candlelight. But it is not always possible, it is not always safe, it is the best. Increasingly, children are born who would never have been born without the interference of medicine or pharmacology. Unfortunately, their mothers are very often victims of other mother terrorists ...
That is why I will tell you today why it is sometimes worth biting your tongue and even if you suspect that your child will be born via Caesarean section, simply do not admit to whom he falls. Otherwise you will learn things after which your life may never be the same again ...
You will learn that:
– You are a bad mother! The child has not yet been born and the whole world shows you that you are already angry. And you won't even give birth to a child. Yet the emperor is not childbirth.
– You are afraid of delivery. And this is shame and shame. Those who give birth are not afraid of anything and nothing!
– The emperor hurts a lot more than a natural delivery. Of course, labor hurts first of all during, and the emperor after the fact ... Many mothers will tell you about it, especially those who only had caesarean section. They know best.
- For sure you have no indication for the emperor. Your doctor is wrong and this friend is right. Or a neighbor. Or your mom's neighbor. Or her neighbor. Just see section 2.
- Sure The child is not arranged at all gluteal, that's how they put it on your pregnancy card. Because of course you're afraid of delivery. And the entry in the pregnancy card obliges. They won't do any tests before giving birth and this scam will come to light only after they open your stomach. Don't worry, you say it just turned around.
- You don't want the best and the best for your child. You are selfish and only think about yourself. Because ... you are afraid of delivery.
– You had to pay a lot. Because you certainly don't have indications for the emperor.
– You will have problems with breastfeeding. And at your own request. So you'll be a bad mother.
– Your child will have problems. With everything and the same problems. You will learn that children after cesarean section have problems with balance. With playing sports. With touch. They are tearful and rude. They have colic. It is best to immediately register your child for rehabilitation.
Or maybe you won't be a real mother at all? You didn't give birth.
If you liked the text, click "Like" or "Share" and share it with others: